To accompany and enhance the traditional communication activities, online activity is also involved, on new web platforms like blogs and social networks.
The social media marketing has a strong position in communication campaigns of the most important Italian and international brands – with deep understanding that the more informal interaction you maintain using communication tools, the more you enhance the community involvement.
In addition, to communicate with the new media it is important to relate with new players of the network – by creating profitable relationships through the planning of a long-term strategy for Online PR, by building relationships with bloggers and digital journalists, by consolidating the company’s presence on blogs, webzines, portals and online newspapers.
Virality, coverage, segmentation, customization and efficiency are the key words for the web strategies of OMNIA Relations. The objective is to reach a new and easier communication mode using the obvious advantages of the social media.
- Objectives definition: the identification of the needs like as to improve the brand reputation on the web, to increase the website traffic, or to increase its turnover
- Strategy definition: an editorial line is identified and built according to the customer requirements. Once the schedule and activity content is established, it leads to the creation of diversified social profiles of the client – responding to the characteristics and needs.
- Internationality OR is able to manage multilingual profiles expanding the catchment area and as a result the web community
- relationships with influencers: bloggers, opinion leaders, community managers
- Constant and punctual aid, in total synergy with the client
- OR also proposes and organizes special activities, like blog tours, photo and video contests, partnership
- Crisis management on the web
- Regular reporting to monitor the efficiency of the social strategy